Oh joy! It is Wednesday. Halfway through the week, and only 2 more days until my wonderful, marvelous scrap weekend. Ahhhh! It's been a long time since I have had uninterrupted time to sit and scrap, and for 3 days straight. Oh joy! I have so much to do and think it's time I concentrate on our Florida vacation from last August. I've got all the photos printed and all the stuff I need (hopefully) and can sit down and jam through that in a day or less.
Of course, Saturday morning, I will be at Greg's game. I don't like to miss the kids events. And I am close enough to home that I can do it. But then, I will make a mad dash back to the hotel to enjoy the rest of the weekend.
We have 24 people attending this weekend. Wow! It grows each time. Time to start looking for a new place where we can expand.
Myself and a few friends started Crops2Remember a little more than a year ago and host scrapbooking weekends locally. We also did a 12 hour crop last November.This will be our 3rd weekend crop. It is so much fun as scrapbooking is something I love to do and I love being able to plan something for other people to attend and enjoy.
I had physical therapy today. My hand strength is coming back. It's up to 20 pounds. After surgery it was only 5 pounds. That's great improvement! It takes anywhere from 3 to 6 months to be back to normal. So, I could have another 4 months recovery ahead of me. But my therapist is pleased with my progress. I have 2 more PT sessions and don't know if I will get any more. But at least I know all the exercises I can do at home. I also have my heat and ice packs. Now if only I could find a nice ultrasound machine like they have. hmmmmm.
Last night we ordered new furniture for Greg. It was not what we had looked at on Saturday, but Greg says he really likes it. I sure hope he does for the next 5 - 10 years. But he has never had any new furniture in his life. It's all been hand me downs. The furniture will be delivered next week so that gives us time to clear out his room again in preparation for the new. At least the painting is all done. After the new furniture arrives we will accessorise and his room will be done. Then it's time to start on Evelyn's. She has been so patient waiting for her turn.
Time to get back to work. As usual, lots to do and the time ticks by way too fast these days.
Enjoy the rest of your week!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Can't wait to see photos of the new room
Robin
I will miss Crop2Remember!!! Have a ton of fun for me!
Hope you're having fun as I type this!
Jacquie
Post a Comment