Thursday, October 4, 2007

I love it!!

Finally. I got my hair cut. Tom and I were at a dinner auction at church the other week. I did bid on a lot of great baskets and ones that the entire family could enjoy. But I really wanted the one with the hair products and the coupon for the hair cut.
I did win the basket for the hair cut!! The bids on the other baskets were just getting too high. So finally I got a real haircut. It's still long (not ready to go short) and is an easy style for those many days when I am just running late or too lazy to do anything. I can also spend a little time or a lot of time for a stylish look :)

Just wanted to share.

Oh, the place is Illusions in the Gateway Center at Alicia and Jeronimo. Conveniently located across from Starbucks and a few steps from Angels Scrapbook Garden. Ask for Anne Marie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it!! :) I love getting my hair cut...thinking about doing it again, only this time even more shorter!! It's so much easier!

Judy said...

It's always exciting getting a haircut. Puts me in a happy mood. Can't wait to see your new do! I'm going to pass the hairdresser info on to Esprit. We colored her hair earlier this week (dark) and she wanted to get it cut! Thanks, Naomi!!!!