Pretty well. It's been a busy week and I am glad it is almost the weekend, although it will be another busy one.
My back and elbow are feeling much better after my crazy fall out of the car last week.
My right wrist and arm are another story. With this brace on I have to hold my arm at an awkward angel to type, so my upper back and shoulders are aching. Boy, I am just falling apart. But I have been doing good keeping my typing to a minimum. I am still getting used to this brace and taking it on and off a lot.
Greg's team had a great dinner fund raiser at practice yesterday. BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs :) Parents and siblings ate during practice. Poor guys had to wait till after practice. Greg wolfed down 2 hot dogs and 2 bags of cheetos. Hungry guy! The guys are all pumped up for the game this Saturday.
Games: Greg 8 am at El Toro HS (early but finally close to home!!)
Evelyn 10:30 at Curtis park (yeah!! we get to see both games)
Sunday we head out to Yucca Valley for our annual Vreeken Family Reunion. This is a tradition on my mom's fathers side of the family. With a family of immigrants from Holland, with something like 18 siblings, it became a yearly tradition and I believe this is the 53rd year.
Time is up, but I just wanted to check in. Thanks for all your comments and emails too :)
Oh, I have a hair cut this morning. Finally. Need a new look. And I have no idea what I am going to do yet.
Have a super day!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment