Well, it's finally a Friday. Another day I did not want to get up. I am just so exhausted and my body just doesn't want to get moving.
Last night with the help of Janet and Babak we finished putting up the trampoline. It was easier than I thought and didn't take much time with all of us working. It was a rare night that all 4 of us were home. The directions said 3 adults were needed. So, with Tom pulling the bungies and 2 people pushing in the frame, it was easy to get the hooks around the frames. No springs on this baby, bungies. Put the pads on, pulled the weather tarp over the pads and frame and it was time to bounce! Boy is it fun and a work out too! My legs are sore. Janet and Paul came over and Janet was bouncing away with the kids. Got some great pix to post later on. (lazy again)
I ventured out this morning before the kids were up for an early morning jump. Kids were up early and bouncing away. We still have to put up the safety net and will do that this weekend.So, this weekend. Practice tonight. Game Saturday at 11 am. Have to be there at 10. Evy is going riding again with Grandma and has an 8 am ride time. No sleeping in tomorrow. Saturday afternoon is Greg's team potluck at the park. It will be fun to meet some more of the parents and kids.
Sunday... not a lot planned, yet. But thinking of going to the concert at Pittsford park. Nice way to end the weekend. Also thinking of painting Greg's room. We started doing some more work and then stopped as we got too busy. Room needs another good cleaning and he has been asking to paint and change it around. Sunday may be the day. Can we do an overhaul in half a day? Guess we could start on Saturday.
I really wish I could go back to bed and sleep for a few more hours or just chill and watch a movie. Tired, crabby, and just not in a very good mood. I went to Target this morning after taking the kids to camp. Browsed around and got some new captains chairs for games, a new pair of flip flops for me, and lunch baggies for school. Wow! Very exciting and nothing to change my mood. Bla!!
Here is another good quote from my dad's list:“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.” Helen Keller
so, on that note, I will go out seeking adventure today. Hope that will change my mood. Or maybe I will just crank the air when it warms up this afternoon and take a nap and dream of adventures. Have a fab Friday and a great weekend.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Be careful with insurance and the trampoline. If they find out, they may cancel you, which is what happened to three different friends of mine!
Just be careful!
Jacquie
Post a Comment