Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Practice - week three

practice is going well this week. The guys are now able to hit each other. So, after warm ups, the defense and offence drills involve hitting. They like this. At the end of practice they guys have a scrimmage against themselves. Looks like they are getting the plays down.

On offense, Greg is the one who yells "Ready, Ready Ready..... Set....Go!!"And the play begins. He said his job is to block for Rooker and Reyes and he is a 2 back. I have no idea what position that is. (Rooker played baseball on the Angels, and Greg knows him from baseball )

No practice Thursday. Ahhhh, a night off and we get to hopefully finish setting up the trampoline and have dinner at the dinner hour :) Oh no, what am I going to cook??? Better dig through the freezer and see whats inside.

Practice again on Friday and the the scrimmage on Saturday, 11:00 am. Oh, and Greg is #88!

Go Bears!!! Go 88!!!

As for me, I am 3 for 3. That is I have gone running 3 nights this week. Figure I am there, so might as well make the most of my time. It's hot and dusty (dirt track) and I have to keep a look out for kids and othe people crossing the track. But there are other runners and walkers too, so I am not alone. Pop on my i-pod and take off for 3 miles. I also finished another book tonight. I actually read it in less than 24 hours. Started last night and finished at practice today. I will post on that later.

Night All!

No comments: