Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
— George Smith Patton
Well, have not hit bottom here. But a lot of bouncing going on. Kids are loving the trampoline. Tom and I got the safety net up yesterday. My fingers are sore from tieing all those straps! Greg can't wait until Janet is home so she can come over and jump too.
Halley, Hope and Harrison finally were home and able to come over and jump yesterday. The girls then proceeded to make a cool "house" under the trampoline. Yep, it is nice and cool under there. Hope even made a bed out of one of the boxes. She really wanted to take the box home too There are so many fun things for a kid to do with boxes!!
I have perfected my spin in the air jump, my land in a sitting position and jump back up and land on feet jump and my butt kick jump. Next I guess will be the Greg jump: jump high, land on your butt and then throw yourself forward to do a hand stand and then back on your feet or if you laugh too much continue handstand over to do a somersault.
Kaydee loves laying under the trampoline in the heat of the day. Stays cool under there. I like laying on the trampoline at night and looking up at the stars.
We managed to get a lot done yesterday. It was a productive day. I even consolidated my many piles in the office into one and tossed a lot of stuff I was saving for whatever reason. Most of it is filed and put away. this is just stuff I want to read so will stick it in a bag to tote around with me and read when I get a chance.
Oh boy, getting late. 8:15 and Evy is still fast asleep. Need to leave in 1/2 hour to get the kids to camp. I tried waking her up about 1/2 hour ago and no luck. Well, sleeping beauty just walked in. Looks like she grew about 2 inches last night.! If she keeps this up, she will be taller than me by Christmas. Greg is growing too fast too. Kids always have a growth spurt at the end of summer and all the cute summer clothes are gone, but you can buy a ski parka when it's 100 degrees out! Go figure.
Have a marvelous Monday!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment