Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ok, using pinkish color today, because I am wearing my favorite pink skirt. I went to bed last night just totally exhausted. Woke up this morning still exhausted. This schedule is just taking it out of me. Don't think I have much left in me. And I got up way too late so I didn't get to walk K and she has been giving me the stink eye all morning. Maybe tonight.
So, then I read my email and after getting through the football emails and junk emails, I get to the daily thought email. Which, btw, I look forward to every morning. And this one was waiting in my in box. Perfect! So, today, and the rest of the week, I will make the most of myself. I will continue to give all that I can for there is only one me. And I will also take some time for myself. Can I do that every week? I am not sure but will give it my best try. But I am sure that may help give me a boost of energy.
On that note, back to work and wishing you all a terrific Tuesday.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment