It's hot, I am tired and cranky, and it's hot. Did I already say that? Yes, it's hot. Had to run out after lunch to go to the post office and Staples and the Webkinz store. And it was over 100. It's hot. And Greg has football practice tonight. Did I say I am tired and cranky? I was literally falling asleep at the computer (yes the AC is cranked up) until the doorbell rang. It was Janet bring a chewy for K and a movei for mwa. She is the nicest neighbor :)
What movei? Music and Lyrics. I have been wanting to see it. I like Drew Barrymore.
Kids were home today. I gave them tasks to do which they did while complaining. Hey, my kids can multi task too! Greg was doing a great job keeping himself busy as was Evy without the TV on! I think tonight HSM2 will be erased. Oops, must have been time for it to go.
So, for the weekend: Practice tonight. It will be hot! Greg has been practicing as one of the kick off receivers. Yippeee! Go #88
Game Saturday 2 pm. Another hot afternoon! Go Bears!!
Sunday, who knows.
Monday, ahhh, no plans. I am sure somethign will come up. Usually does. If not, no biggie. Maybe a trip to the lake.
Now, the following week, the kids have plans with friends. School does not start till Sept 17 due to construction at the school. Then even more fun begins. Evelyn has soccer practice Tues and Thurs, Greg will have football Tues, Wed and Friday. What is our free night??? Monday! Tues is overlapping practices and going from one to the other and then back again. Oh, well, we are used to spending time in the car and it is well stocked with water, snacks, sports gear and who knows what else is lurking under the seats.
Number one on the list when the kids are back in school is to treat my trusty loyal wonderful car to a good car wash, in and not. Not just the drive through ones or spray with hose ones.
Still hot, still tired and cranky and done typing. My legs and arms are feeling like steel beams these last few days. Not functioning like usual. And no running around the track tonight! Not even a walk. nope. Sitting, maybe will start up a new book. Been anxious to read "Wicked"
Super fun and super safe weekend to all of you out there :)
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I heard Wicked stinks and I have it to read too.
All I know is that the play was fabu!
Jaq
Ditto on it being HOT!!! Yuck-I am ready for comfortable day and cool nights.
Katelyn's soccer practice is on Tuesdays and Thursdays too. John's is Wednesday.
You have quite a busy schedule on your plate!
I hope you survive the game today----it is HOT HOT HOT!
Tara
Post a Comment