No football practice today (jump for joy!) so the kids and I went to an early show of Underdog. Loved it! Two thumbs up. Kids really liked it too. It was a fun movie to see. And, make sure to stay for some out takes during the credits.
I will admit that I loved the cartoon when I was a kid and would love to see the cartoon again. The movie just wasn't the same, but I still enjoyed it.
That's about it in the movie dept for me. Except for many viewings of High School Musical 2 which I am already tired of. The first one was much better. But that's just my opinion.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL!! I've seen HSM2 5 TIMES already!! I really liked that they brought Ryan into the fold on this one and put Sharpay in her place, and I'm still a fan of #1 more, however the kids think #2 is better! Now if only I could stop singing those darn songs all day long!!!!!! LOL! Thanks for the underdog tip, glad to hear it was good! :)
I haven't seen it yet, but Meghen agrees with you, she liked the first one much better.
Jax
Haven't seen High School #2 yet, but I've heard the kids like the 2nd one and most adults like the 1st one. I'll let you know what my verdict is after I see it!! I'm sure Indy will be wanting to see Underdog, so glad to hear it's okay :)
Post a Comment