I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. I believe the final head count for the day was 33. Yep. 33. We managed to get everyone seated though it was a bit crowded. It all worked out and I was not even stressing. Told myself I would not stress. We had 2 turkeys, pounds of mashed potatoes and stuffing, green beans, yams, veggies, gravy......... the works. After dinner there were pies galore. What a feast!! I didn't get any photos of the day.
Friday I chose to sleep rather than shop. Then we hopped in the car and headed to San Fernando to visit the Mission for Greg's Mission report for school. We toured the Mission and I took lots of photos. It's really a pretty Mission. Bob Hope is also buried there.




Friday night the kids each had a friend over for a "sleep over". Well, I think the boys finally got to sleep around 2:30 am. The girls were earlier. But just a bit earlier. yawn! I did manage to order our Christmas cards and download almost 200 photos to be printed. I did have a productive evening :)
Saturday I took the kids to see BOLT. What a great movie. The kids all agreed it was sad and happy at the end.

After the movie I got brave and took 2 very tired and extremely cranky kids shopping. Argh! Evy needed a dress for Christmas. So, off we went with grumbles all the way. We lucked out and found a dress and all was well. Not quite as I also drug the kids to a few more stores for some things I needed to get.
Saturday night I went with Julie to see AUSTRALIA. Awesome! I highly recommend it. Learned things I didn't even know. and that's a good thing.

Sunday was another sleep in day and a day for much needed shopping. After church I ditched the rest of the family to get some shopping done. I am pleased to say I am just about done with my shopping! Yay me :) The rest will be fairly easy to do.
Well, that's about it for our Holiday weekend. This week is a busy one. School, riding lessons, Christmas programs and more soccer practice.
I'm done with Thanksgiving left overs and pumpkin pie. Onto other food now. I have chili cooking in the crock pot and is shore smells yummy.
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a very good week.




1 comment:
Oh I am jealous about the shopping. I don't have a single thing done. Not one!
I'd rather have seen that movie anyway!
Post a Comment