That's about what we got goin' on this weekend. The kids are out of school early today. Greg is going home with his twin friend and then going to his birthday party. I'll get him this evening. I am taking Evelyn and 4 friends to see Twilight! I have been so wanting to see this movie. Evelyn said she HAD to see it this weekend. So, this is when it fits. I asked her if she wanted to bring a friend. OF COURSE! And that turned into 4 friends. Hey, that's just fine w' me.
After the movie I'll take them all home as one friend has a performance tonight. Evelyn will be going to that too. My mom is coming over and the plan is to dig through all the boxes and piles and stuff in the garage and sort like maniacs for our garage sale on Saturday. GARAGE SALE! You don't want to miss it! We have sooooooo much. And my mom has been bringing over car loads too! I have advertised in Craigs List.
Saturday is the GARAGE SALE. And Greg has a soccer game. His first with the tournament team. He is sad that he has to miss part of the garage sale but I promised him I will not jip him if something of his sells. Tom will take Greg to the game. I will miss it. It will be the first one I have missed but he has many more games scheduled. See, we don't have any free weekends any more. It's all sports or something.
Saturday afternoon sometime we are heading to Hunting Harbor to see the boat parade. I have always wanted to go to this too. How fun! I'm excited. It's at the house of a customer of a customer or something like that. But I know it will be fun.
Sunday. Tom and Evelyn head to the Disneyland Hotel for the Adventure Princess Father/Daughter Dance. It's an annual event and always tons of fun. After the dance many of the dads and daughters roam through Downtown Disney. We had the entire circle of gals and dads at our house the other night to assemble the goodie bags. The Eagle circle is the host of this years dance. And since Tom is the circle leader, he (we) have had a lot to do to prepare for this.
Sunday is a Greg/me day too. He wants me to take him Christmas shopping for a gift for his sis. Ahhh! I have some more shopping to do as well. Then we'll head out to Chrissy's birthday party in the afternoon. Oy vey! What a day/weekend. Well, it's just like every other.
My head has been pounding all week long. It's driving me nuts. My eyes are really sore. I have an appointment with an eye doc next week. I think I have to relent to the fact that I need glasses. Hey, I've gone my entire life without having to wear glasses. That's not bad. Maybe this is the cause, or one of the causes, of my headaches. But I think this one is also sinus related as my nose is drippy. Yeck! TMI.
Ok, enough complaining. Back to my stuff. I've gotta remember to get out and get birthday presents too. Oops.....
Have a fun and safe weekend :) Chai tea latte! (I need one ---- NOW!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh darnit why didn't you tell me about the garage sale? You know I would have been first in line to buy all your stuff!
DRAT!
Post a Comment