Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas from us and the Elfs.

This year we had 2 visitors from up North. They arrived sometime on Sunday. Meet Roy and Stan.


Greg had been talking about Elfs that have visited his class mates. He put out a tray with water and food and a note. And then waited and waited. The the Elfs showed up on Sunday. One was on a shelf in the kitchen. Another in a glass on the tray where the food was. They ate 2 gram crackers and a bunch of chocolate chips.



Before Greg went to bed Sunday night he wrote a note to Santa asking questions about the Elfs. He carefully tucked them into bed with him. Greg woke me up around 5:30 Monday morning as the Elfs were gone. He searched and found them sitting by the lizard tank in his room.


Later Monday morning we learned their names were Roy and Stan and they like to hang out with people. I don't know how long they will stay but for now the kids can enjoy their company. Greg took both Roy and Stan along for a sleep over at this friends house. I wonder how they all did.
I also wanted to show you the Christmas lists I have talked about before:



Greg's is above. Evelyn's is below.



Now, we want to wish you all a very Merry and Joyful Christmas. May you share good times with family and friends and may your Christmas wishes come true.




Our wrapping and assembling gift station. (It's clean now)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Santa" is so cleaver (sending his elves your way). What a fun idea. :c) Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas!

Michele said...

Love the lists - good for scrapping and remembering! :) Merry Christmas my friend...you are very dear to me and I love you lots!

Tara Cross Beam said...

Cute...John and Katelyn's elves come once a year...Benjamin and Caroline.... Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!