Yikes. Please help me! I'm on a run away train and it's not stopping! This week has been crazy. To top it off, Greg got sick. He's been home from school Thursday and Friday. Sore throat, cough, runny nose.......
Friday was to be a fairly relaxed day. Oh, no way hose a.
Got up a little late, got myself ready, got up Evy for school, put in some laundry, woke up Greg, took Evy to school (Tom usually does but had an early meeting), made a quick trip for a Chai Latte and gas, back home to make work calls and review some stuff for a 10 am conference call. 9:55 am, kitchen guy shows up to check out some stuff in the kitchen that needs fixed (just minor stuff), I call in to say I'll be late calling into the conference call. 10:10 patch into conference call. Finish conference call and call back co-worker to discuss details of confernce call. Get a call that my neighbor is ready to be picked up. (out patient surgery). Advise Greg he really needs to change out the clothes he has worn for the last few days and brush his teeth as we have to go out. Get neighbor and get her situated at home, get call that the furniture we ordered weeeeks ago can be delivered now if we are home. Yes, please come before 2. Make lunch for me and Greg. More phone calls, furniture delivered and set up (yay, Evy's room can now be cleaned up - again), make more calls, do some letters and emails. Take a breather to sit at this computer and type this. almost time to go get Evy from school.
Evy tells me last night she had her friends are going bowling this afternoon. I guess I'll get more details when I pick her up from school. So, take Evy to bowling alley, plead with other moms to see if someone can bring her home. Come back home to wrap up work. Then.......
Drag in Chrstmas decorations from the garage. Finish up tree and other decorating. Finish Christmas cards. Sit and drink hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies. oh, and fold laundry and put sheets back on the bed.
Whew!!! And I haven't even had a melt down, yet.. Day is not over, yet..
I can't wait to sleep in, just a little, tomorrow. Greg has to be at the soccer field at 9 am. I hope his cough has gone away.
Happy weekend and make it fun ;)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment