Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation day......

Oh so nice. I have a few days off before Christmas. It's raining today. But that's good. I love the rain.

I had planned to sleep in today, like maybe 7 or 7:30. But nope, dog woke me up, then Greg got up and woke me up again, then Tom got up and woke me up again, then the dog again....... so finally I got up shortly after 7, took the dog on a walk in the rain and began my day. Ate breakfast and read the paper, put in some laundry, folded some more, (laundry never ends here), and blah blah blah. I finally got the last present finished and dashed off to mail it. I skip the post office altogether and do my mailing at Longs. I waited in line for about 1 minute, got my box mailed off, and bought stamps for my neighbor. Back home in like 15 minutes. Ha!

Now, for the rest of the day. As predicted Greg is at the neighbors playing X box. Evy picked up her room and is parked in front of a movie. Me, cleaning up the mess i made in the office this morning and then finishing wrapping presents.

I've got some more baking to do which Evy and I can do. Evy is getting together with a friend this afternoon. Riding lessons are unfortunately cancelled due to the rain. Just too mucky for riding. But that's fine, we can rest up here. I'm putting Evy to work finishing her room so I can get her shelves back up and some fun things I found for her room. Greg has to finish his room and then the house will officially be clean!

Need to decide what to make for breakfast on Christmas morning and do some grocery shopping. Tuesday maybe a movie.

Well, I'm just sitting her rambling. I'm enjoying watching the rain sitting in my sweats and big cozy socks. My kind of life:)

3 more days to go.... Are you ready? Think I am ;)

No comments: