I hope you all had a great Christmas! Wasn't this cooler weather nice for a change. It wasn't 80 degrees on Christmas day. It actually rained!
We had a great Christmas and a great weekend after Christmas. I'm still getting photos organized and writing my post about Christmas, etc.... I came down with my annual Christmas cold and have a very sore throat too. It's getting better.
Very briefly, here is our Christmas
Christmas Eve church and then to Michelle and Davids for dinner and presents and a family get together. Christmas morning opening presents, Eric and Chrissy and my mom over for breakfast and more presents and more family cousin time. Christmas afternoon to Tom's parents for more presents and family time and bbq'd hamburgers (in the rain). Plop into bed at 7:30 pm.
Friday morning, the 26th, up at 8 am and a mad dash to get ready to go to the snow. Meet Therese and Roger and family at Starbucks and head up to Wrightwood. Very crowded but we found a place to make our own sled run and had a great time. Drive to Bass Outdoor Shop for dinner. Wait is 2 hours so we browsed around the huge store. Very good dinner.
Saturday time to sleep in. Hung out most of the day enjoying Christmas gifts and not much to do. Sunday Nicole's birthday party in the afternoon.
Monday.....ugh back to work. At least I'm in my slippers and enjoying sipping hot tea which helps my throat.
I also found some time to clean up some of the Christmas decorations, do 12 loads of laundry (yes that is correct), open a flickr account and a facebook account. Oh, also have become an I tunes pro, thanks to the help of cousin Sam, and downloaded all my photos from my camera and Evelyn's camera. Now I just need to find out where I put Greg's camera. Oh, Outdoor Challenge pro on Wii. It's a lot tougher than it looks. Quite the work out.
Our bird Burp has returned from his stay at Grandma's. Was not good for him to be here during all the construction and crazy. He is in the office with me chipping away. He doesn't not talk people words but has a lot to say in bird words. He is shoulder trained now (finally) but can't be out when dog is around. We don't need another animal casualty . Do you hear that K dog???
Ok, back to my work. My fingers are freezing. I need to find those gloves I got. And Greg's camera. Hope you all have a great day!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! How is your wrist doing? Happy New Year!
Post a Comment