And I am ready for tomorrow. Turkey day. Gobble Gobble! My 20 pounder is cleaned and ready to get stuffed and baked. My pie and extra stuffing are in the neighbors fridge. Veggies are cut. Thanks Evy! Apps are ready to go. Only thing left to do is set up the tables and chairs for 28. What??? 28 you say? Yes, 28 I say. That's about how many people we expect here on Turkey Day. We have a huge sit down dinner with tables configured carefully so they all fit and accommodate everyone.
Last year we set up in the garage. This year, no room there. We moved the couch from the family room into the living room and wah-lah, let there be room.
We had a nice visit today from Rey and his family. Boys are getting so grown up! I remember when they were just kids. It was great to see them and get caught up. Colorado is a long way away. Rey is a Lt. Colonel in the Army and keeps himself quite busy. Now the kids are anxious to get to get in a trip to CO to go skiing and snow boarding.
Since my prep work for tomorrow is all done, I finally made it back to the computer. Trying to print our vacation pix. But I managed to jam my printer and need to get going on that again. Think the problem is fixed now. So, back to printig pix so I can get into my pj's and chill out for the rest of the night. I'm tired. Was up way too late last night. I'll fill you in another day.

I took almost 300 pictures on our vacation. Here is one of my favorite. I will never get tired of this view. I'll work on getting more picutures on here too.
I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving and my you enjoy treasured time with family and friends and build many happy memories.




2 comments:
Oh my....I thought 11 was a lot! I love your picture...It looks like you had fun in Yosemite!
WOW, what an awesome day you must have had with so many people to share it with!! I hope you were able to get some rest and enjoy your day to the fullest!!! love to you!
Post a Comment