Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MASH

Do you remember this from school? Tonight Greg asked me if I wanted to play MASH with him. I said O K. what is it? "Don't you know mom? We will show you." Then I remembered.

The kids both had these big sheets of paper that Evelyn was using for a movie poster book report.

So basically the kids asked me questions: favorite cars, places to live, jobs, how much money to make.......

I played 3 times and here are the results.


Round 1:

I am not married. My job is at a scrap store. I have a pet snake. I drive a Corvette. I make $50,000 a year and I live in an apartment. No bad.

Round 2:

I live in Seattle Washington in a shack, I drive a beat up car, I make $150,0000, I work in a bank. I have a lab for a dog and I honeymooned in Scotland. Ok, not bad either.

Round 3:

I live in Washington DC in a shack. I own a coffee shop and make $200,000 a year, I drive a 55 Chevy. My job is a writer. I have lots of diamonds. I am married to Julie and we honeymooned in England. what???? Married to who??? Well, I guess if I was to marry a girl Julie would be a good choice. She is a good cook and she is funny. Ummm. No. will keep her as a friend.

You see, the kids ask me for 2 answers and then they get to give an answer for the categories they choose. Such as beat up car, pet snake, having lots of mud, making $0, and married to Julie. Oh vey! But it was a fun game and we sure got some good laughs.

So, then later on after threatening Greg till I am blue in the face, he finally got his stinky self in the shower. He comes out wrapped in a towel. You should see his hair do. Too funny. Then we start laughing all over again. Not to mention our dinner discussion. Evelyn mentioned a comment made at school when she took off her shoe to empty out whatever was in there that was bothering her. So, Greg's reply was "maybe they liked your socks". Hmmm, well, ok. Then that got us into a sock and shoe conversation. Nice dinner talk.

So, the photos... Greg combed his hair, actually combed it. You should see it in the morning! He really needs a hair cut. I added the curl on the forehead and Greg wanted the pony tail. Right after the pictures were taken, Greg took out the pony tail, messed up his hair, and looked normal again. goof!








We (note the we here) did finish up Evelyn's rough draft of her movie poster. She just has to do the drawings. But had to have in the rough draft today. I like that they have to turn in rough drafts or "sloppy copies". Makes sure work gets done before then night before the day it is due.

Her book was about horses (what else). Since Evelyn doesn't like me to take silly pictures of her, here is one of Evelyn and Jess. I love this picture!



Today I am making chicken noodle soup in the crock pot. Oh yummm! I will enjoy smelling it cooking all day and be extra hungry for dinner tonight.


Have a great day!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that game and I still like playing it!!

I liked the round where you make $200,000 and live in a shack in DC. That is about right for this area!! Funny I was looking through this weekly glossy magazine that comes in the mail with houses and seeing 1-4 million is now not a shocker for a home that would be $600-800 in Georgia BUT in this issue there were $10-18 million dollar homes. I know that in CA that is not a shock but it was for me.
Take care.
xoxo
Robin
(I always like the photos. I cannot wait to see house photos. You are being a tease with those!!)

I'm Julie said...

Own a coffee shop, make $200K a year, work as a writer, with lots of diamonds?

I'd totally marry you.

Tara Cross Beam said...

Love Greg's attitude and willingness to be photographed with a ponytail and curl...cute!

MASH....aaahhh brings back memories. The days before Nintendo DS, cell phones, & IPODS