The boys are camping so Evy and I get another girls weekend :)
We have chilled out, Evy made some cards, we furniture shopped, went to Greg's socce game, went to dinner and saw HSM III. Have to say it wasn't that bad.
Evy's bff came over this afternoon. We went to church, then dinner at Rubios where we ran into from friends from their AP group, then we saw High School Musical III. I have to say it was not that bad. I was expecting to take a nap, but that didn't happen. What a mixed group in the theater too, young girls to my tweens, to high school girls who all ohhed and awed over Zac/Troy through the entire movie.
Girls made brownies (yummm, warm from the oven gooey brownies) and are now jelling watching tv. Earlier they did each other's hair.
Me, well, since I didn't get my nap during the movie, I'm pooped. But I can sleep in tomorrow. I think I'll shut down in a bit and try to finish my book, yep another one ;) Sunday no realy plans. It's nice to have a semi quiet weekend.
I put away some more things last night and this morning, organized the garage somewhat this afternoon. Ugh. Is it ever gonna end???
Today was Greg's team 2nd play off game. The first half of the game we just couldn't get a break. Offside after offside for us, shots that would bounce off the goal post, just unlucky breaks. We got scored against in the 3rd quarter. The fourth quarter the boys got a good boost of energy and there was no stopping us! Greg was playing his usual defense, but had a good steel and took the ball all the way up the field, had a great shot on goal, a defender jumped to head the ball and knocked it in the goal. Well, we will take that one, thank you ;) Goal for Greg! That was all we needed, not too long after that another goal for the Gunners and that's how the game ended 2 - 1. What an awesome game! Should have heard the cheers! I think we play again on Wednesday evening. Still remain undefeated!!!
The guys came home to shower and then headed back to their camp out in San Clemente. Nice that it's so close. Greg said they found this really neat bike ramp and he insisted on bringing his other bike so more of the guys could ride. Hope they can get both bikes in the car tomorrow.
Hmmm, let me see.............Well, can't think of much else to write about. I'm tired and don't want to bore you. I have so many pictures to download. Think I'll do that tomorrow and try to get some posts with the house. Maybe do some more house shopping tomorrow. Or not.
Enjoy your Sunday :)
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm curious...
Is Chilling and Jelling your lingo? Or have they brought those words "back" from the dialog dead?
I'm outta touch with no kids.
I need to be informed by those who reside with the little critters or kidelts or whatever you like to refer them by.
Thanks...
Hey Melanie
That's my lingo. I just make up my own. I'm not up on everything. I just kinda roll with it.
Okay - well I've heard "chillin' like a villain" and "jellin' like a felon" I just thought maybe your kidlets have brought back some nostalgia.
And that is cool - that's how you roll. *grin*
Post a Comment