And she had the best weekend too! It was so nice to sit all weekend (almost all weekend) and scrap and boy did she get a lot done too! Now just to find those empty scrapbooks boxed somewhere in the garage and put all those pages away.
Tom and Evelyn had a great time camping. Evelyn learned to walk on stilts! When I got home last night the kids were out front practicing. I'll have to give it a try soon and hopefully won't brake something. Evelyn looks to be the pro at it so I'll have her give me a lesson. I told Evelyn she could dress up for the 4th of July parade and walk the parade on stilts. That didn't go over very well. But I tried.
Greg's team won their game on Saturday. 8 - 0 with Greg contributing one of those goals. I told him defenders can score. He didn't anything get past him in this game. Next game is on Saturday. (I snuck away from my scrapbooking to go to the game)
Greg had a great time hanging out with Grandma and his cousins. Grandma even got Greg to clean up the huge mess he made in his empty room and got him to clean out the stinky lizard cage. I had encouraged Greg to let the other lizards go. Told him he had to clean the cage before catching new ones. The new set up has a cleanable rug so it will be easier to clean. :) New lizards (which I named Larry and Leon) are enjoying their new digs.
We are slowly getting the bedrooms put back. I NEED this furniture to be put away. I also NEED for the boxes to be emptied out of the garage. At least the living room is void of excess furniture. I think we will work on the office next as the majority of Greg's big furniture is in the family room. That will be a task putting his loft bed back together. Evy's room is almost done as is ours. One day at a time, that's what I say every day.
Ok, back to the grind. Have an awesome week and hope you are enjoying the cooler weather. I am :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad you had fun!! You deserve to get some R&R and I hope you got many pages done too! :) xxoo!!
Post a Comment