Thursday, November 6, 2008

She is outta here (verysoon)

And that she would be me! Yes, Mis. I'm outta here tomorrow morning. Gone for the entire weekend. Not very far, but gone none the less. It's been a very long time.

Where am I going? I am heading out on my scrapbooking weekend. There are 2 of us heading up this weekend as our other coordinator has moved out of state. It's been a lot more work but it will be fun none the less. And I so can't wait. I have not had a moment to scrap book or even think about it since I don't know when. Plus, I get to get out of here, away from remodeling and stuff.

Tom and Evelyn are headed out for another AP weekend. Greg is staying home alone. Not! Should have seen his face when I told him. Grandma is actually hanging out with Greg this weekend. Greg has a soccer play off game Saturday and I'm not missing that one.

Now, our house. What else. Carpet layers are here now. One more room to go! But you should see the rest of the house. The bedroom furniture is disassembled and all throughout the rest of the house. The kids slept on their mattresses in the living room and they just thought that was the coolest thing to do last night.

The fun part will not be moving everything back and putting it all together. I can't move it myself. Maybe I can bribe the kid with ice cream to help me out after school. My back is sore, as are my legs and my hands.

This is the last "major" thing we have to get done. I have put off working on the small things until the major things are done. Just too much to think about. So, next week will start on my list of the smaller things. Things you dont' think of until you do something else. See how it snowballs here. Plus, who wants to put up dusty window blinds in new roms? Nah.

I've been at my laptop all day making great progess catching up and getting past work done. Trying to get a little ahead too to make up for being gone on Friday. Just never ends.

Not much more going on. Wear red on Saturdy and root for the undefeated Gunners! Not sure who they are playing but will find out when we get to the game on Satuday.

Have a super weekend and make sure to do something fun :)

1 comment:

Tara Cross Beam said...

I would tell you to have fun this weekend but that would be silly to say! I know you will have a blast!!!

How fun to get new carpet too! Enjoy it all!!! XO-Tara