Please forgive me for doing 2 posts today but I could not pass this one up. Last night while trying to stay awake till the end of ER, there was an advertisement about watching full episodes on line. Say Wah? you mean I don't have to fight to stay awake to finish the show and I can watch it while I am sitting at my computer doing other things (working). Wow. I likey. So, earlier this morning I was reminded of this when I saw on the Cox home page about watching ABC episodes on the web. Oh, gotta check it out. So I did. Then I remembered about ER, so switched over to NBC. And I stumbled upon vintage tv shows! Oh happy day!
EMERGENCY! Do you remember this one? Squad 51, Man down at the 123 6th street. So Gage and DeSoto dash to their rig and announce "Squad 51 KMG365" and dash out of the station to help the man down. They use their cool black phone in the box and call Rampart and talk to nurse Dixie , Dr. Brackett or Dr. Early. "Rampart, this is Squad 51" "Go ahead 51" "Rampart we have a man down with a possible head injury. Vitals are......" "Squad 51 go ahead and administer D5W and transport" "10-4 Rampart, Squad 51 out"
I so remember the Squad 51 KMG 365 and calling Rampart and administering D5W. Sounds like an energy drink but it's an IV of dextrose 5%. Where is nurse Tara?
And then with about 10 minutes to go, the big rescue would happen. And in the end everything would be ok.
Squad 51 was stationed in Los Angeles (LA) and were LA County fire. My dad would know all the locations as he was a fire fighter for LA City. My dad worked in LA and knew his way around very well. That's another reasons why I like to watch fire fighter shows and emergency type shows.
I can't wait to watch more. And I hope I can find more of my other favorite shows. You can read more about EMERGENCY! here if you wan to. And here is the link to check out some move vintage shows like Miami Vice, Buck Rogers, The A Team and also newer shows. Go see.
I guess my weekend plans will have to go on hold again, or at least be focused in the office, so I can watch more episodes of some old shows. How about a trip to Miami Beach to check out Tubbs and Crocket doing some crime fighting.




2 comments:
OMGosh! Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to open up this new link.
Have a great weekend!
Oh great. Like I don't have enough to keep me away from the housework as it is. Hope I can find Happy Days.
I love your new bookshelf by the way. (The one on your website, I mean. I'm sure the one in your house is great, too!)
Post a Comment