Friday, May 2, 2008

something fun

Julie got me hooked on a jewelry blog. Charmed Designs. See the link on the side, too lazy to link it here. Then Julie starts making bracelets and earrings. Of course I have to get into the action too. So, here is just a sampling of some of my latest creations. The clasp says "create"

I love them :) Only took about an hour to make al 4. I also made earrings but didn't photo them. I kept one, the other 3 were gifts.

And this is not related to the bracelets........ but leapin' lizards! How did this thing get on the inside of the screen ??? Really, no idea. A few weeks earlier, there was one by the piano. It ran behind the piano. The next day K was sniffing around the curtains, and there it was. We tried to catch the darn thang and it ran into the fireplace. But we ended up catching it under a box and tossed it outside. This thang here, well, I closed the glass door past the lizard, opened the screen door so it could get out, then closed the glass door, locked it and ran out of the house. (we were on our way somewhere) It was gone when we got home. Hopefully no more lizard sightings in the house. Then, there was the frog in Greg's room, but that's another story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lizards I can handle. Bugs,not so much!

Jacquie

Michele said...

Those are beautiful bracelets Naomi!!!