Well, the bug finally caught up with me. Yesterday. Sore throat, runny nose, runny eyes. Typical cold. Last night I took some nyquil so I could sleep. Boy did I ever sleep. And It's 12 hours later and I still feel like I'm asleep. I got the kids off to school with Tom and then took a nap for an hour. Still sleepy and loosing my voice. Bear with me.
Dodger update: won!! secured 2nd for the regular season. Way to go Dodgers. TOC starts next week.
Taste of America: fun, hectic, fun. I got great pix. Will post after I re load my camera on the computer.
Updated: noon.....finally, I was able to download my pictures. Thank you camera/computer for working out your differences without me having to unplug it all and start over.
My voice is almost gone. Oh what fun this will be. I think I am waking up now, 14 hours later. Thankfully no activities tonight
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment