So, I grabbed a snack and my tea.
I love wheat thins with cream cheese and of course the tropical fruit mix from Target. ( I actually had this for lunch too. then Evelyn came home and snatched up the dried fruit too)
Kaydee loves wheat thins too. I think they must be her favorite. She waits patiently, sometimes purring, until I give her some. Yes, my dog purrs. She also barks.
Ahh, then I nice cold glass of iced tea, made by me.
And then my new sweatshirt. Nice and big and comfy and warm.
After I had some crackers and dried fruit, I started feeling somewhat better. But still kept thinking, why? I know I did not run today and that is because I woke up late. I took K on a mile walk (hence her soar hip, which is doing better now). I have been running every morning. That's not it.
Now it hits me, my legs are achey, as is my back. And it's not the need a massage back ache or the ran too much leg ache. It's the I'm getting sick achey feel. Ugh. Just what I need today. Not this weekend. And now my head hurts. Ugh. Its a sickness of some kind.
The kids had a half day at school today and were home around 12:30. I sat them down, told them I wasn't feeling well and have work piled to the ceiling. Please take care of yourself this afternoon, clean up your stuff, and chill out too as we will be out late tonight and up early the rest of the weekend.
Doing good so far, except for the mess. I just don't get it. How come it always has to be as mess. Then I say, "please put away your stuff" and I get the "what you talkin' 'bout Willis" look. "What stuff??" Now it's time for me to go make my mess speech and get the look.
We leave in 3 hours for the game. I can't wait to have a hot dog and nachos!! I will be feeling better then, yes I will. I'm going to finish up a few things and then take a nap. Yep, a nap!!




2 comments:
Love Kaydee...reminds me on my blonde hog! LOL! Glad you had another great weekend of scrapping too!!
Hope you are feeling better and did not get sick!! All of this whacky weather is no doubt the reason...hot,cold,hot,cold!! UGH!
Hey Naomi - Your Crops to Remember sweatshirt reminded me of this very cool blog called pink armchair. The gal creates / designs blogs. You should check it out. You can go to my blog and I reference it somewhere. If you can't find it there go to My Favorite Blogs and click on Chris' and she has the girls link too. Very cool.
Post a Comment