Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hey, It's already Wednesday

Yippee! It's Wednesday. The week is cruzing on by. Almost the weekend. Again. :)

Tonight is a play off game against the Yankees. This will determine 2nd place. Win or loose, it's ok. Going into the TOC we are in a good position no matter what place we are in. Plus our Dodgers are kickin' some baseball booty. Excellent practice and 5 of us are on fire still from the tournament last weekend.

Tonight is also Taste of America where Evelyn gets to set up her Connecticut report and other stuff and display her lovely display of lollipops. We made 140. Evelyn said she needed 120. Now the buzz is that only 60 are needed. Oh well. I wonder if they will keep unitl Halloween. No, just kidding. I'll stash the blue ones and hand them out after a Dodger game. he he!!

Thursday night nothing going on. One more time, nothing going on. Oh my what are we to do? Well, there is always plenty to do around her. Plus it's nice not to have anything planned. Seems like my life has been so planned out for me since February it's hard to make any other plans or to think too far in the future.

Friday is all star try outs. Greg want's to try out. Fine and dandy. I will take him.

Saturday I am going scrappin at the Red Bee. It's a charity crop but I just needed a day away to scrap. I have get my stuff together but won't take long. I'm looking forward to the day.

I am printing up lollipop recipes for Evelyn to bring tonight. Then I need to work on installing my camera on to the computer so I can download the hundreds of photos I took over the weekend.

Update: Ipod********found
checkbook***still MIA
phone*******still MIA and probably hiding out with the checkbook.

No comments: