This morning I went on a 4.5 mile run in San Clemente. It was a great way to start the day. Seriously!! Julie and I met our EZ8 running friend at 6:30 am. Home by 8 am to water the yards and plants and get started on the packing. And of course I had to clean the house as I don't like leaving on vacation only to come home to a house that needs cleaning too.
Tom has done a great job packing up my car. We did have to use the cargo carrier on top although we thought we could get it all in and not use it. Oh well.



Greg's birthday is on the 7th and he was just bugging me for an early present. So he did get his wish and got something he can play with in the car. But he had me promise I wouldn't show a picture or say what it is. But he sure did like it and is already asking for more. Well, he and Evy can share on the car ride.
Here he realizes what he is getting and see K dog below hoping for something for her too. That's her couch and she doesn't let anyone forget it either. 
so my friends, will miss you for all 88 days that we are gone. Just kidding on the number of days. But that's how many days I packed for. Not really, only 44. I can't wait to share photos of our trip.
Be well.




No comments:
Post a Comment