One more off the list today. The inspector came by this morning and signed off on the re bar for the concrete slab that will be the floor of my new office. Thank you Mr. Nice Inspector :)
This means that we may be able to pour concrete tomorrow, Saturday. Oh yes! Then framing can start on Monday.
I chatted about the painting. Left message with the floor guy and arranged another appointment for more work. It's been a busy morning. And to top it off I was on the phone with Cox using their automated system to get my Internet back on.
Evelyn was so helpful and helped me box up the office stuff yesterday. I will get the guys to move furniture on Monday.
Greg is playing in yet another tournament this weekend. It's in Chino Hills at the Field of Dreams. Very cool looking stadium. 2 games on Saturday and Sunday's depend on how we do Saturday. This one is only 2 days. Then I think it's a rest for awhile for the Sox as soccer season is starting up right after Labor Day.
If you are looking for a contractor, check out ours here.
Last day of vacation for me then it's back to work on Monday. I finished up my last run this morning. My mile time was 8:33. When we started 8 weeks ago it was 9:38. Yeah me! For sure not Olympic time but hey, I'll take it.
Evelyn has finally gotten out of bed. So now we are getting ready to head to the lake for awhile. Need to enjoy my last day of vacation. And Greg has practice tonight. The fun never ends.
Have a fun and safe weekend everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear you will be able to pour concrete! I can't wait to see before and after pictures!
Have a FUN weekend! I am headed to a Martina McBride concert tonight. She is one of my FAVORITE singers!!!
Love-Tara
Can't wait to see pics of Yosemite and hopefully of your Dad. Glad you're home safe and sound. And WOW; how exciting about your room addition. Nice way to end the summer. Talk soon...
Post a Comment