Thursday, August 14, 2008

A note from the dog - K

Focus girl. You are driving me nuts. Stay in one place and get things done will ya. You are running circles around me and I usually run them around you.
Yeah, you did have a nice long chat with Traci and got caught up with her, yep you did sit down for a very long time and read your emails and blogs, you are folding laundry at lightening fast speed. And finally you finished picking up the kitchen living room and family room. You have all the camping gear ready to put away and cleaned out that yucky toothpaste stuff from that bag with your other stuff init. You did some other work in the house but I think you are stalling.
and ok, so what's up with the door bell? why does it keep ringing? I guess I will just stay here in the entry so I don't have to get up from my couch everytime it rings. And thank you for finally turning on the air. It's muggy today and I was so used to being in that nice cool place you sent me for 10 entire days!
Oh, and Evelyn closed me out of her room again! But she did finish her book. I think she also put away her laundry. It's nice to have Greg at the neighbors but I want in Evelyn's room. Well, I'll just lay here in the hall, again.
Now you human mom. Stay focused, get something done. and you look tired, I think you need to take a nap here with me, again. And thank you for finally brushing your teeth.
Love, K dog.
PS, can I have a snack?

1 comment:

I'm Julie said...

Oh, K we are so glad you're back. Tell your human Mama I hope she's ready. The Drill Sergeant doesn't take vacations!