Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back home!

Hey y'all. We are home! Ahh good to be back home. Especially after 2 long driving days.
We had such a great time! I have to download my photos and then will share them here for you. Yosemite was awesome! Just as I remembered it too. We all can't wait to get back and are thinking of a trip there this winter.
Oregon was great too. We had a great visit with my dad and Renee. Also got to spend time with Jenny. More to share on our trip there too.

I am busy doing laundry and all the back from vacation stuff. It's nice to have 2 more days off. I see a lake day on Friday for sure.

I've also got a bunch of stuff to do here at home. Getting more things checked off that list and can't wait to share that too. Later this week, or early next for sure.

Robin, sorry, no pool. I sure wish it was. I don't think I would be able to get the kids out of it. Are you all settled in your house?

I have more emails to get through and have to catch up on my blog reading. No computers and only a few calls on the shell phone for 10 entire days. Oh it was nice I tell ya.

Chat with you all later :)

No comments: