Well, I thought I should post this before I got to bed. In my last post I mentioned how we had some free time tonight and was wondering how I was going to use it. So, here is what I did: I did clean out my car and put some laundry in but before that I did a little web surfing (he he!). After dinner Tom had to go back to work to get some paint to take to a local customer. He was there earlier but they needed more. So, while the kids were getting in their pj's I pondered how to spend the rest of my evening. The kids got on the phone with Daniella and her sister and hopped on Club Penguin and were happy and content for a long time. I decided I needed to do my hair, so whipped out the hair dye and went to work. Set the timer for 35 minutes for the die to process and then the fun began (well, not really fun....) I got lunches made for school, made sure back packs were ready for school and we had clean uniforms, folded a load of towels, picked up the house, went through a stack of stuff on my desk and put it all away, put away most of my scrap stuff from Friday. Then I rinsed my hair, conditioned it and hopped in the shower. Got my jammies on and had the kids say good night to Daniella and turn off club penguin. The kids had a before bed snack while I finished putting completed pages in my scrap books. Tucked the kids into bed, read a few minutes and then remembered I had to finish the girl scout cookie order (uh oh). Got all the final reports completed and printed. Now I just need to find that darn deposit receipt so I can turn in the paper work. But I also did some more desk organizing. I started web surfing again and ended up on the fiskateer website reading the message board. I can spend so much time there! For the link, check out my Naomi's Notables and the link is there. This is my blog with my craft projects. The link is just below the clock on the right side of this blog. Or www.naomisnotables.blogspot.com
It's now a little after 10 and I am calling it quits. The rest can wait until tomorrow. I will also continue my search for the deposit receipt. Hope it is still in the car, or in the kitchen. At least tomorrow morning, I don't have to clean off my desk before I can start working.
So good night everyone, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite ( my parents would tell me that when I was little ~ have you ever seen a bed bug? Not me). I am off to bed to read until I fall asleep and hopefully it will be soon. I am tired.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I've only seen photos of bed bugs and let me tell you, they ain't pretty! lol
EUW! I will have to google and do my own research. Thanks Jacquie!
Post a Comment