Sunday, March 18, 2007

Padres update, Saturday March 17

Today the Padres had their first taste of defeat from the Cardinals. All the buzz was that the Cardinals were a tough team to beat. We still get to play them 2 more times and the scores don't count in the first part of the season anyways.

The Padres still played a good game and they kept their heads up through the entire game. Our hitters were still hitting and our fielding was good. but we just couldn't do it. Next time!!

Greg played left center and third base. Coach wanted him to get the balls hit to the outfield. Yes, he did.

I didn't get any pictures during the game as I was scorekeeper and Evelyn was busy walking Toby around the field. Roger and Miles came to the game and brought Toby (the dog). I know Greg loved having more fans in his cheering section.

Tuesday's game is against the Rangers. Let's get them this time Padres!!



After the game pep talk. Coach Travis and Robby, Ian, Greg, Garrettt (I think) and Christian. (They boys look different without their hats on)

No comments: