Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Padres do it again!

Another great game last night and we had 9 players. Padres won and had a huge lead. I won't post the score. No home runs but all the boys were hitting better than ever. Justin and Joey were smacking the ball to the outfield, Christian hit a double left handed. Greg had a few doubles and the rest singles. Garrett hit one of the other teams coaches (no injuries). The team has really got it together. I got some good pix but will post them later on.
Next game is Saturday 10:30 against the Cardinals. I hear we are up against a tough team. Well, my bet is on the Padres.
Next Tuesday, we play the Rangers and I also hear they are a tough team. Greg's coach from last year is the Rangers coach and they have several returning players from last year. Well, again, my vote is on the Padres. We are a tough team. Like coach Robbie says, the only team that can beat the Padres is the Padres.
Evelyn is still sick, day 3. Her temp has come down and the cough is getting better. She managed to get some school work done this morning.
Enjoy your day :) Think blue (Padres)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Padres for you Naomi! Go Greg!

Naomi Murphy said...

Thanks Jacquie!