No game tonight. Rain. Not a lot but just enough to make the field wet and the ball slippery. They boys that were there had a very short practice while the coaches decided to call the game. Greg was so upset as were the other boys. He was really looking forward to playing the Rangers today. (it's his coaches from last year). He was in a crazy mood when I picked him up from school. I was hoping it would carry on to the game.
Coaches decided to have a make up game Friday. Not supposed to rain on Friday. Practice Wednesday if no rain, game Friday at 5 then again Saturday at 8 am.
So, homework is done, dinner in the oven (at 5:05 pm) and what's a girl to do. hmmmm. Maybe I will try to finish my book, clean my desk, do laundry, put away my scrap stuff from Friday, clean out my car????? Well, maybe a little of each. But I do know that after dinner it is jammie time and I am going to bed early and try to finish reading my book.
Well, now it is raining even harder. Glad I am not out in it. hehe. But I do love the rain.
Have a great night everyone and as usual, thanks for checking in :)
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment