Why does the week have to start on Monday, why not Tuesday? Why can't every weekend be a long weekend? Why don't we get siestas (nap time) during the day like in other countries??? Why, why , why???
No I am not complaining. Don't like to complain. Just asking these questions to no one in particular.
Saturday was Greg's first game. Go Padres!! They did awesome. See the blog for all the highlights. Well, some of them. Next game is Tuesday against the Dodgers. For those of you wanting a schedule, I will make one and email it out. Sunday was picture day and the bbq. We saw so many friends there. Can't wait to see them during the season. :)
Sunday afternoon Evelyn was bored. So, she helped me pick up the house and put away a few loads of laundry. Then we went for a walk around Lake Mission Viejo with K. We walked and ran until Evy was tired, then walked again. We sat on a bench along Alicia Parkway that faces the lake and took a rest. It was the perfect afternoon for a nice long walk.
The kids didn't have school on Friday. Tom and I took the day off we all headed to Knott's Berry Farm. No crowds and we saw some friends from school too. We waited in line for our lunch longer than for any ride. Go figure! Evelyn rode Ghost Rider 10 times. I rode 7 of those times. We rode the Jaguar about that many times too. Towards the end of the day we could just stay on the rides and there were not any lines. I have a great picture of us all on Ghost Rider. As soon as I scan it, will put it on the blog. No laughing please! Each time we got off the ride, we would dash to see our pictures. Hilarious!
This week is another busy week. BB on Tues, Wed, Fri, and Sat. Adventure Princesses on Tuesday, Boy Scouts on Friday, and Adventure Princess outing on Saturday.
Have a good week everyone.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment