So I thought that rather than posting my favorite thought daily, I would post several at a time. I have been saving up. So, here you go, lots of daily thoughts thanks to Real Simple:
Eliminate physical clutter. More importantly, eliminate spiritual clutter.
— D.H. Mondfleur
I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling ( one of my favorites)
It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your energies on answers - not excuses.
— William Arthur Ward
Dreams are illustrations...from the book your soul is writing about you.
— Marsha Norman
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
— George Moore
As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do.
— Zachary Scott
Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself.
— Harriet Nelson
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the "Daily Thoughts" website. I'm enjoying it.
judy
Post a Comment