This was the make up game for the game that was rained out on Tuesday. We played on Friday in perfect baseball weather. Padres lost 6-7 and were tied 6-6 going into the last inning. But I have to say, each team played a great game and these teams are very equally matched. The Rangers coaches were Greg's coaches from last year and there are 5 returning players from last years team. It was fun to play against players we already know.
Greg played just about every position. He got a hit each time at bat. And I was even able to get a lot of pictures.(A little out of order, but this is how the pictures uploaded to the post)
Greg played just about every position. He got a hit each time at bat. And I was even able to get a lot of pictures.(A little out of order, but this is how the pictures uploaded to the post)
Coaches pow-wow
After game huddle









No comments:
Post a Comment