Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trivia Thursday

Ok, why not. Let's go with it and see what happens.


Do you know how long a dead skunk will stink? Oh, I do. And I will tell you.


6 days. Maybe more.


Last Thursday, July 3, on the way to get the kids from summer school, I drove past a dead skunk. P U! totally! On the way home we had to drive by it AGAIN. P U! This dead skunk was in the lane closest to the curb and right where I have to turn to get into our neighborhood. So, I had no choice but to drive over it without actually running over it. Stunk up the entire car.


Friday, driving around. Still smells. Saturday on the way to and from Chino Hills. Still smells. Sunday again to and from Chino Hills. Still smells. Get where I am going here?


Tuesday morning, I get out for an early run. I'd say it's about 6:10 am. What do I smell when I leave the neighborhood and get to the main street. No, not roses or stinky running feet, but skunk. PU! Just the thing you want to smell while running. Tuesday afternoon on the way back from summer school.........the skunk was finally gone. No more road kill but the smell still lingered. Oh yes it did.


I did drive by Thursday morning and no smell.


Now aren't you happy I gave you this tid bit of trivia? I thought you would be. If you have any you want to share, would love to hear/read it :)P

Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
— David Starr Jordan

1 comment:

Michele said...

LOL!! Kristin had one spray in her bedroom and it lasted a LONG, LONG time! Can you imagine? Glad the smells gone :)