A couple more things got checked off my list today. And a few less things to wait for. Some great news today. But I am not going to let you in on it.....yet. A few more weeks, hopefully sooner. And I do hope sooner. But I am being patient. Not a patient, but patiently waiting. That's it.
Took the kids and a friend each swimming today. They had so much fun. Me too watching. I forgot to change into my bathing suit as we were hurridly getting ready. No problema. I like hanging out in a lounge chair.
Hey, it's getting closer to Friday! Got a long trail run tomorrow morn. So it's an early night tonight. the kids are pretty tired so will shoo them off soon. Well, after dinner. Steak is on the bbq. Taters are done as are the beans. Oh, I smell them and they smell so very yummy.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What's the good news? TELL TELL TELL! I can't believe I ran with you this morning for at least 6 hours straight, UP HILL all the way, and you didn't tell me. did you win Lotto? Did you get picked for jury duty?
C'mon - the suspense is killing me...
oh, I think you already know, but the rest of the population probably does not and I am keeping it a secret until it is time.
Post a Comment