Guess what time we were up? 5:15 am! Had to leave at 6:20 in order to make a Starbucks run and get to Chino Hills at 7 am. Our game was at 8 am. I cooked up some eggs and toast for breakfast and we were out the door in time. Starbucks sure did taste good at 6:30 am!
We left Evelyn sleeping as my mom came over bright and early to hang out with Evelyn while the rest of us were gone. Lucky girl. Got up at 8:45 and at that time we were already well into our game.
We started off this game with a 1-0 lead. It was back and forth and we ended up loosing by 1 point. Again, the game was called at 1 hr 45 min which is the time limit that a new inning can not start.
How did Greg do? He walked twice, took a nasty hit to the shoulder and got on base by a HP (hit by pitch), stole home. Let me repeat that, STOLE HOME! He pitched 1 1/2 innings and played the rest of the time at 1st. One inning he threw 8 pitches. First batter hit on the first pitch and was thrown out, another batter struck out swinging and the last pitch to the last batter was a clear strike for strike 3.
Check out this video. I love it.
And here is another video I took. It's after Greg was hit by a pitch. Starts off with him on first. Watchit to the end.
The rest of our day was spent doing some errands and relaxing. I even got in a short nap. There is nothing like a weekend filled with baseball. It was fun and I love watching the guys play and gaining more confidence playing Pony baseball. Our next tournament is at the end of July.
This the last post of our long weekend. Until next time..............Have a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment