Saturday was a much needed lazy day for us. Greg stayed the night at his best bud's house. Tom had to leave early to go to MX. 4th time this week. One of his companies customers was having problems. Hopefully this is the last time he has to go for awhile. I took the dog on a nice long walk and Evy slept in late.
So, later in the day the kids say they want to make a fort in the living room. Nope. So instead a fort was made on the trampoline. Then the kids decided they wanted to sleep outside on the trampoline.
Tom and I started watching "61" and the kids joined us about 1/2 way through. It's a movie about Roger Maris and Mickey Mantel battling it our to break Babe Ruth's home run record. Remember when Mark McGuire beat Maris' record? One of Greg's coaches played one of the Yankee players in the movie.
Evelyn still had her hopes up for sleeping on the trampoline. Greg was not so certain now that it was actually dark. But when I agreed to sleep out there with them, it was ok with Greg. Tom was so tired that he opted to stay inside.
So, me the kids and the dog, got comfy on the trampoline. Of course the back lights were on and we had flashlights and our guard dog, and we zipped up the door to the enclosure. K was happy to snuggle up with us and finally found her spot by the door. I was amazed at how well I slept. When we finally got up it was just about 8:30! These annoying birds woke me up around 5 am but I sure was not ready to get up.
We ended up at the lake after church and had a fun afternoon swimming. When we got home Greg was just not himself. No wonder, his temp was 100.5!!! He slept on and off and missed dinner completely. Took a bath to relax and then back to bed. He woke me up around 12:30 am and ended up getting sick but went right back to sleep. His temp is 99 this morning. But he is up. He spent the first hour laying on the couch but is now playing Wii. He has to miss his baseball camp today and won't be at practice tonight. I am out of Tylenol so hope his temp stays down.
Evy is in horse camp this week, Mon-Fri. She is in heaven!
Have a great week everyone!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What fun to sleep outside on the trampoline with the kids!
I hope Greg gets better fast!!!
What fun for Evelyn to have horse riding camp! What a GREAT summer!
Miss You XO Tara
Post a Comment