Wednesday, July 30, 2008

5 girls, 1 boy, 3 pizzas, 1 mom and a whole lotta fun!

That pretty much summarizes our day Tuesday, July 29, 2008. Just 12 years ago our sweet Evelyn was born and Tuesday was her 12th birthday. Yes, I have to pinch myself as well!

Evelyn planned her entire party, made her own invitations and it was just about the easiest party ever. 4 of her friends came over, we went to Eric and Chrissy's pool to swim, had pizza, came home for presents and cake and more fun and 2 girls slept over and the 3 of them slept on the trampoline.

Here is the birthday girl with some serious morning hair opening her presents.

Here are the beloved spurs. I was trying to get creative with my photo taking. We have to get a longer boot strap.

Chrissy and the kids met us at the pool and Jake enjoyed hanging out with Greg for awhile. Eric picked up the pizza's and delivered them to the pool for us too. thank you guys! I so do appreciate it.

Happy Birthday to you Miss Evy!!
Jake and Greg enjoy some cousin time swimming.
Of course everyone has to get into the kiddie pool
And I got everyone to stop playing fun pool games for a few still shots.
Then there is Nathan enjoying his own time swimming in the kiddie pool.
The favorite BR ice cream cake with sparkly candles that would not stay lit and then not go out.
Making a wish and I am sure I know what that wish is. H O R S E shhh.don't let anyone know I told you what her wish is.

Evelyn has just the great group of friends. They all seemed to get along and have so much fun. She wanted everyone to stay over but since it was during the week, I opted for 2.


They played dark hide and seek, dare (I got a big huge lip stick kiss on my cheek from Greg which I wiped off on his hair!!), watched a movie and then set up camp on the trampoline and listened to the owls while they were falling asleep.


Good Morning sleepy heads.
Even K dog likes to hang out with the girls
Greg trying to wake up after a night of partying.

I made waffles in the morning and then the gals went home.

Easy but so much fun for Evelyn. It turned out just as she planned it too.

The rest of yesterday, the day after, we went to the dentist (no fun but necessary), went to Target to spend a gift card (yes already), played Wii, Horseopoly (a gift) and did a ton of nothing. Oh, we also had some more ice cream cake. Yummy :)

Evelyn and I continued our game of Horseopoly before bed and are no where near being done. The house is still cluttered with party and present remnants. Not ready to put it all away yet. And not to mention the Littelest Pet Shop town that is growing into a majoy city. Yes, Evelyn still loves to play with them and she even used her gift card for the Biggest Littelest Playset for her animals.

Happy Birthday our sweet girl. We love you so much and are so very proud of the young lady you have become :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
"belated"
BIRTHDAY!!!!
So when does the horse arrive?!?
xoxo
Robin

ALSO a thanks to you for the trampoline photos which has turned up the desire at our house since we have a flat yard and spending the night out on it sounds way to much fun!!!!