My apologies to those of you who received a broken Christmas card in the mail from us. I know I have no control over the mail once it is in the hands of the USPS.
I thought it would be a fun and different idea to make a Christmas card ornament this year. I had tons of used cd's from old work programs so started very early covering the cd's for the cards.
Then the dilemmas began. Needed larger envelopes. Needed more postage. Didn't make enough. But anyways, out the door they went.
So, if you did receive a broken one. Just toss the cd and hopefully the picture part stayed in tact.
The photo was taken in Key West Florida.
Next year, I will so something that will not break. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I received ours perfectly and LOVED it....so creative and fun!! Thank you so much for making it for us - so great!!
I am sorry some of them broke! You worked diligently on them at the scrapbook day retreat and they were looking very nice! Post a picture of one....I'd love to see the final product!
Post a Comment