Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's a crazy week!

Monday ~ book club dinner (it was great, Salt Creek Grill in San Juan great dinner with great friends , but then I got a stomach ache and couldn't finish my dinner and forgot to bring the rest home with me)

Tuesday ~ physical therapy for my wrist, Kids school Christmas program and have to be there at 6:30

Wednesday ~ Greg has an ortho appointment after school, Tom and I have a dinner

Thursday ~ dr. apt for my wrist, Evelyn' s soccer team bowling party

Friday ~ riding lessons if it does not rain

Saturday ~ 2 parties

Sunday ~ baking and a party

Yikes. I have to finish up cards too and get some pressies in the mail (way over due) and finish making some pressies. Yikes. Well, Thursday night will finish cards and wrap pressies that need to be mailed, and need to finish up making some pressies,

I know this really has no importance to most of you, but I needed to see this for myself in writing. I'm starting to feel the Christmas crunch. But my shopping is done!! Just finish baking which we love to do! Then have a cookie decorating party which we love to do also!

Have a great week!!


No comments: