Friday, December 21, 2007

I think we have been blown to Kansas!

It is so darn windy today. I think we are now living in Kansas. The Grand Canyon passed by like a blur!
The kids don't have school today so I got to walk K earlier than usual. When she woke up enough to realize she was going on an early walk boy was she excited. But when we got out front, her ears went down and she didn't seem to excited anymore. It was cold too! But we did a quick lap around the block and back to the warmth of our home. K didn't even want to stay at her gate barking at everyone else going by.
If anyone likes to pick up sticks, branches, leaves.....come on by later this afternoon and you can clean up our back yard. It will be covered! Hope no trees blow over.

Kids are lounging around. the did vacuum and dust the house, now it's time to tackle their rooms. We are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks this afternoon! I am can't wait to see that movie!

My new keyboard is installed and I'm not doing that bad typing on it. It's a different shape than I am used too.
Have a fun Friday. And here is a quote to live by for the next week or so.

Patience is the companion of wisdom.
— St. Augustine

1 comment:

Judy said...

I don't know what it's like in Kansas, but it certainly did feel like a Wizard of Oz moment this morning!

Don't give away any spoilers to the Chipmunk movie(Ha,ha,ha) ...we'll be going to see it hopefully over the weekend.