Whew. Made it through last week with one hitch. I got the stomach flu! Wednesday morning I wasn't feeling so good and sure enough...... Around 10:30 it hit me. I spent the next 2 days in bed. Friday I was up but very tired and worked for part of the day.
Saturday I started getting some energy back and we did make it to Nathan's 2nd birthday party and then to the Kawata's for their annual Christmas Party. By then I was so tired but made it for a few hours at the party and actually ate some food.
Sunday was a long, but fun day. Evelyn and I baked just about all day long. Started with Pioneer Woman's breakfast puff's. Oh yum! Click on her link on the side of my blog (or maybe I did figure it out here) and then we made her everything cookies and then our own sugar roll out and gingerbread cookies.
I was exhausted from baking all day. But it was fun. Next weekend is even more fun when we decorate the cookies.
I did get out most of the cards ( trying to finish up tonight) and have to make sure I have all my gifts.
Feeling almost back to normal but now feeling the Christmas Crunch. Parent/Teacher conference this week and 1/2 school days and then no school on Friday. Whoo-Hoo! Doing the happy dance at 11:30 Friday when my work day ends and we head to the movies to see The Chipmunks Christmas.
Have a great week everyone!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment