Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Why am I feeling so cruddy just days before we leave on vacation? Stomach all in knotts and kept me up most of the night, headache that makes me want to bang my head into a very hard object and what I am diagnosing as yet another sinus infection. I can not fly in this condition! Heading to the dr. this afternoon and hopefully the antibiotics will kick in prior to Thursday morning. Major dose of tylenol before getting into that plane. Well, at least my official vacation starts tomorrow so I can relax and go slowly as I am almost done packing. Trying to have a productive work day but kids are just not letting me, neither is my stomach, head and ear. I'm a mess! And I need to plan Evelyn's birthday party before we go so we can invite her friends! Yikes............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Be sure to take a decongestant before getting on the plane. If not you'll have a heck of an earache once you deplane!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hi---I hope you feel better soon! Have a wonderful vacation.
Post a Comment