Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ready to go!

Well, I did it! All ready to go! Just the last minute things to pack up in the morning. Weighed our suitcases too to make sure we are not over the limit. 50 lbs per perosn. I have room to spare too (he-he).
Kids had their dentist appointments this morning. I cancelled the lake as I wanted to have an easier day today. Got some antibiotics too although the dr. didn't see anything wrogn with the ear, but I sure feel it.
Animals are all set for our absence. So all that's left for today is Kumon, gas the car, vacum the house (like to leave a clean house when we go) and to bed early. We have a 7:45 am flight from John Wayne. Need to get up before dawn!
We touch down in Tampa around 6 pm. Hope to make it to the baseball game if all goes well getting luggage and the car. We have a layover in Denver.
Won't be on the computer while we are gone. so looking forward to a nice long break and relaxing. Have lots of books packed too. Any my camera and plenty of disc space.
Will report in when we return. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have the best time. Take lots of pictures and post some so we can share your trip with you!

Michele said...

I hope you have a great time - can't wait to see your pictures when you return!! :)