A little bit about me. My name is Kaydee Murphy. You might have seen my Gopherville handy work on this blog. I got to go on lots of runs after that job was done until I learned I have hip problems and can not run anymore. But I still get my daily walks for the additional work I do.

My owners recently left me all alone for 9 days while they went to some place called Florida. I was left in charge of the house while my very caring and wonderful neighbors took great care of me. But I had lots of work to get done to surprise my owners for when they returned. Here are some pictures of my handy work. I am still working on the hole by the apple tree and can't seem to get this sap off my forehead. I hit a root but dug right through it. Guess the sap needs to be cut off.


So, if you are in need of any landscape services, I specialize in digging and would love to help you out! Just drop me a note. Hope to be able to help you out soon.
Oh, I also caught another gopher this morning. But this time left it on the grass and didn't bring it inside the house.
Regards,
Kaydee ("K")




2 comments:
Does he dig for post work too! LOL
Too too funny Naomi! How cute that you wrote from the dog! I must try that one of these days.
Post a Comment