I like to blog lift when I can. So many things out there on the www! So, I got this from my friend Jacquie's blog. Pretty cool. Can't believe I have been to so many states. There may be a few more that I have forgotten about. Will have to check back through an old scrap book. In 1976, my family took a 2 month trek across the US for the Bicentennial. We hooked the tent trailer up to the trusty Chevy station wagon and off we went. From California to Maine and so many states in between. So many memories too. The kids like looking through my scrap book of that trip. (see, I was a scrapbooker even as a kid!) Some places I have visited again as an adult and have taken my kids there. Many more to go to again. Will make it a point of visiting all 50 states in my life time :)
create your own visited states mapor
check out these Google Hacks.
2 comments:
Dang girl! You've been almost everywhere. Good for you. Maybe someday I'll hit a few more states! I didn't count states I'd just been through; I only counted states I've actually spent some time in.
How neat is that! I love the map!!
I am glad you had a nice trip and are home safe!
Happy Birthday Greg and Evelyn!!
Post a Comment