Monday, April 16, 2007

Srping Break

Well, Spring Break has come and gone and the kids are back at school today. I miss not having them home. We didn't go anywhere this Spring Break. We are planning a trip this summer and wanted to use the vacation time then.
The kids hung out at home, with my mom for 1/2 a day, with cousin Sam and neighbors. But we also did a few things too. The kids and I saw Fire House Dog (Great movie!!) and went to Dinner Time Made Easy and made 7 meals! They had a Spring Break special for kids so off we went. I had been wanting to do one of these for a while and let me tell you, it is so worth it!
We made 7 dinner entrees in less than an hour. Got our 3 side dishes and dessert, had our meals packaged up and put in our car and were on the road again in an hour! The people who work there are so friendly. We had our first meal last night and it was great!! I know we will be there again.
Now when I wonder, hmmmm, whats for dinner, I can open my packed freezer and put something in the fridge to thaw out for the next night. So, check them out at http://www.dinnertimemadeeasy.com/
Ok, so back to Spring Break. Well, I guess that's about it. Nothing too exciting. But it was nice to have a chance to sleep in and not have to worry about homework and school. (only work for me)
Saturday we went to Jake's birthday party at Jumpin Jammin. What a great place!! Later that day we headed over to Eric and Chrissy's for dinner too. Hard to believe Baby Jake is now 4. Can't call him Baby Jake any more. Nathan is 16 months old now. He had a fun time playing with Evelyn.
Now it's time for Spring cleaning. Yep, I do that every Spring. Today I am having the windows washed, tomorrow the carpets cleaned. I've been scrubbing cupboards, baseboards, etc... when I get a chance. I try to keep the fly lady routine, 15 minutes on a task, load of laundry a day, and hit a hot spot every day. Seems to be working. Thanks, Fly Lady :) (http://www.flylady.net/)
Back to baseball this week and a game on Saturday.
Today looks kind of gloomy and it's cold. But that's fine.
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: